Become A Support Worker
Join our professional NDIS service provider and join one of the largest and most caring growth sectors in Australia!
Diversity and Participation
All aspects of AMC SUPPORT service delivery promote participants’ active engagement and inclusion in the community. We support participants to develop and maintain their independence, problem solving, social and self-care skills, as appropriate to their age, developmental stage, cultural background, or other needs and goals.
Community Participation and Inclusion
AMC SUPPORT is committed to working with you to dismantle barriers, change attitudes and promote positive attitudes to create opportunities for your full inclusion and participation in the community. We work closely with a range of organisations to support you and encourage you to speak to a staff member if you have any specific needs or goals that could be met by another organisation.
Personalized and Professional Services-
AMC SUPPORT helps you to get the best value from your NDIS plan. We ensure that you are mapped with a suitable worker and get personalised support. AMC SUPPORT will ensure that all Support Staff have or have satisfactorily undergone (as the context requires) the following before they deliver any services:
- the necessary skills, qualifications, and experience to deliver the services
- a clear National Police Check current
- a current Working with Children’s Check
- screened under the Department of Health and Human Services Disability Worker Exclusion Scheme list (or if such scheme no longer exists, under the equivalent scheme existing at the time); and
- in the case of non-Australian citizens, all such persons will be required to prove their right to work in Australia by providing to AMC SUPPORT a copy of their documents evidencing a right to work in Australia, as well as a clear International Police check from the country in which they are resided.
Our services are individualised and the people we serve are at the centre of the decision-making process. AMC SUPPORT ensures that you and your family receive efficient, timely and reliable support to meet your needs and achieve your personal goals.
Being one of the leading NDIS service providers in Melbourne, you can rely on us for high quality support services.
Request a Call-back
To request a call back, simply fill in the below form and we will call you back between 09:00 and 17:00, Monday to Friday.